Where can I sell my products?
We can install Podium Orders on your existing website, build you a new website with Podium Orders installed, your mobile website, a native app (App Store & Google Play Store), a Progressive Web App, with all of these matching your brand guidelines perfectly.
- On the Podium Orders web backend
- On an Android / iOS Tablet App
- Organise orders by the time they came in, or the time you need to fulfil them (Delivery preorders)
- Via Email
- Export Orders to CSV file with all relevant details, good for route planning
- View a list of all products ordered during a period (great for if need to see at a glance what you have to ship out on any given day / week etc.)
- See number of products ordered grouped by either day they should be fulfilled, or total orders within a period.
- Your normal desktop printer
- A portable bluetooth printer
- Your existing Point of Sale Printers (Hundreds of models supported)
How do I manage my store?
- Have multiple opening hours per day (Split Shift)
- Have separate delivery / pickup hours
- Set blacklist days (Irregular days that you're closed - public holidays / christmas etc.)
- Show custom message when closed
- Allow customers to browse even while closed
- Set a custom refund policy
- Set a food allergy policy (required by law)
- Display your social media links
- Set your store time zone and address
- Calculate order reference numbers either 'Daily', 'Consecutively', or 'Random'
- Receive a PDF tally sheet for every order via email, showing what was ordered and allowing delivery driver to tick off items. (Good for larger orders)
- Set any currency for your store
- Set either KM / Miles as distance unit.
- Temporarily hide menu items / categories from store, for out of stock products etc.
- Show a search bar for customers to handily find products (Good for large product lists)
What options for pickup are there?
- Require only same day order/pickup
- Allow customers to order as far out for pickup as you like
- Exclude closed days from this number
- Set a lead time for orders (e.g earliest pickup time is 30 mins from now)
- Set custom pickup intervals. (10/15/20 min intervals for example)
- Override with completely custom pickup times, e.g 14:24, 16:47, 18:13
- Disable payment on pickup and force payment on order
- Allow user to choose a pickup point
What options for delivery are there?
- Find customers address with either Google Maps or bespoke Postcode lookup
- Require only same day order/delivery
- Allow customers to order as far out for delivery as you like
- Exclude closed days from this number
- Set a lead time for delivery (e.g earliest delivery time is 30 mins from now)
- Set custom delivery intervals. (10/15/20 min intervals for example)
- Override with completely custom delivery times, e.g 14:24, 16:47, 18:13)
- Disable payment on delivery and force payment on order
- Set a minimum delivery amount
- Minimum delivery amount can exclude delivery cost
- Allow free delivery (always or when spending 'x' amount
- Delivery Charging methods:
- Flat Rate (Same price regardless of order value or distance)
- Flat Rate by Country (Allow set prices per country)
- By distance (Calculate how far customer is from you, and charge them appropriately
- By Postcode (Granular control over what postcodes you deliver to, and the cost to deliver to each postcode)
- User Choice (Allow user to choose standard or expedited delivery)
- By order weight. (Calculate weight of products in cart, charge appropriately.)
Can customers order from their table?
- Glad you asked! Set custom numbers or names for your tables and allow users to choose from dropdown
- Require users to pay by card when ordering to table.
How do I manage the products I'm selling?
Product can belong to a category. You can:
- Show a category description
- Set a custom image for the category
- Set a custom tax rate per category
- Order products within category any way you like
- Set subcategories, e.g "Drinks → Alcohol → Spirits
Managing a product:
- Show a product description
- Set a custom image for the product
- Set product to appear in multiple categories
- Set product's 'Primary Category' for tax purposes
- Set price
- Set weight
- Give the product a unit title (singular/plural) - used for delivery sheets
- Allow product to ship for free (Digital products)
- Set as many variations to the product as required
- Set conditional variations (e.g customer chooses to upgrade drink to milkshake, show milkshake flavour options)
- Set nutritional information (Calories, Protein, Fats, Carbs, Sugar, Sodium, Fibre)
What about variations or products with options?
- These are the options that appear when a user adds product to cart.
- Set single choice (e.g Coke / Sprite / Fanta), or multiple choice (e.g What toppings on your pizza? - Cheese / Ham / Salami / Peppers / Mushrooms.
- Set a maximum number of choices (e.g Choose 4 toppings for your pizza)
- Make the option a required choice.
- Set weights of variation choices (used for calculating weight at checkout)
- Use variations for Upsell / Cross-selling (e.g customer adds beef patties to their cart, prompt for burger buns)
Can you handle subscriptions?
- Allow products to be subscription based (Currently Stripe only supported Payment Gateway for this)
- Set recurring period (every week / month / 3 month etc)
Can I run promotions or discounts?
- Create as many discount codes as you like
- Turn them on and off at will (without deleting)
- % discount (20%) or fixed amount (£20)
- Gift Card Functionality
- Calculate % discount per product
- Apply to only shipping/delivery cost
- Limit to one user per user
- Have minimum spend for code to be applied
- Set a maximum number of times can be used (e.g First 100 purchases)
- Apply discount after 'x' number in cart (e.g when 10 meals added to cart, discount product by 'x'% or 'x'£/$/€)
- Apply the code automatically
- Limit the code to only certain products
- Limit the code to only certain categories
Can you make it match my current website/system?
- Control every element of your store, colours, fonts, size, position of elements.
- Or choose from one of our beautiful templates.
- Set your own Favicons for web stores.
- Have custom images or icons for your categories or products. Great for visual menus.
Can you automate the customer interaction?
- Of course! Place custom messages at checkout for both delivery, pickup, and order to table options.
- Show a custom success message when customer completes order.
- Send emails at any or all of these stages, and customise the message that goes out: Receipt Email, Accepted Order, Rejected Order, Completed Order, Reopened Order.
- Downloadable QR code for easy scanning by customers
Can I use my existing payment provider?
- Set tax inclusive or exclusive in prices
- Integrate with your chosen Payment Provider. Currently supported: Pay by bank transfer, CreditCall/eKashu, Paypal, PayFast (South Africa), SagePay, Stripe, Paygate, PaymentSense, Mollie (Netherlands), Square, PaymentExpress(DPS), Windcave (New Zealand), WorldPay.
- If your gateway is not on this list, simply ask and we will integrate it.
- Show logos for compliance (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, JCB)
- Allow pay by Apple Pay / Google Pay via Stripe Checkout.